Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Fat Tuesday!


I think I'm giving up voting in our city elections for Lent. This is a sampling of what we 25th ward-ers have to deal with:


"Medrano (who went to jail for 3 years) was recorded by the FBI telling his new found crooked cronies, "I WORK FOR YOU!!"

"It's 4705 of the Chinese Lunar Calendar, and Alderman Danny Solis is living high on the hog at the expense of Chicago taxpayers."

"Alderman Solis said Fred Roti, a convicted felon with mob ties, was a role model to him."

There's another brochure that never made it into my mailbox that said Solis helped Oscar D'Angelo (the Mayor of Little Italy) get a fence built between his property and Garibaldi park to keep the kids away. It even went as far as saying the next step would be an electric fence.

Hilarious.

1 comment:

t2ed said...

For Lent, I'm giving up snakes and self-restraint.